This article is a travel topic.
This is a calendar of events and festivals in the month of November.
- 1st: All Saints' Day
- 2nd: All Souls' Day
- 11th: Armistice Day - observed solemnly in many countries, especially France and the United Kingdom, in memory of the fallen of the First World War
- Second Friday - Rememberance Day
- 27th : Belgrade International Dog Show (CACIB)
- 26th and 27th : Belgrade Cat Show
- Mani Rimdu - a Buddhist festival at Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu (Everest region), Nepal that culminates in sacred mask dances. Held in October or November annually.
- 22nd: Independance Day - public holiday
- Late November: 94.7 Cycle Challenge,  in Johannesburg
- Mid November: Cherry Festival,  in Ficksburg
- Late November: Woodstock music festival,  in Harrismith
- The Golden Horse Film Festival, Taipei
- Taipei International Travel Fair, Taipei World Trade Centre, Taipei
- Loi Krathong Festival ลอยกระทง, Thailand
- 30th: St Andrew's Day, patron saint of Scotland
- Sunday preceding the 11th: Remembrance Sunday
- Fourth Thursday: Thanksgiving
|Calendar of events and festivals|
|January | February | March | April | May | June|
|July | August | September | October | November | December|